2013년 1월 8일 화요일

ode ode ode ode odd ode odd ode for my odd yellow card

ODE to Yellow card.
dear. yellow card.
first draft

    When I saw your face the first time, I was so nervous that I can't breath anymore. It was the dormitory gate where I met you. And I got you. But I hate you. You always smile to me. But I always hate you. 


yellowcard
                                 you asked to me, what is my name, my class and my room number.


    Before I got you, you were just an sheet of colored paper. But, after I got you, you were filled with my information! You remembered all of mine. You 'll not forget me but I want to forget you. Go away and never come to me again! I wished...

never come to me plz yellow paper



    When you were not with me, I had a really good time and I believe that this great time will last ever, ever, ever, ever, and ever. But, you came to me without any signs or warns. You came to me with so sounds of footsteps, and no sounds of whisper. You just jumped in my heart. 
Thief in Tamilnadu
I hate you like burglar


    Why I met you again? Why I need to see you again? I want to throw you away! I want you to be hands of ash. I want to RIP you. 
stock photo : wall-fire
I want you put in the fire.

    If I throw you in to the fire, you might change your cloth with red color. You 'll rush to me, and I 'll get some red cards. I want to see you with green dress. And I'll be a good friend with you. 
Hands holding red, yellow and green card Stock Photo - 6178640
Gimme only green green green!
 



From your neighborhood Steve.

댓글 1개:

  1. Hi!
    This is nice ode to the yellow card. You have to use more personifications and metaphors to make your ode more poetic. Keep working hard~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    답글삭제